Featured Post

Everything's a game

I mean take your money and go. if not pay the ultimate price of not coming back.. Take  one time to never do it again it's like gum on t...

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The devils book

It's a lot of real evil going on in this world.  Not that the fact of us killing each other the fact that we have to live here with evil people. And let's not mention how messed up the world will be 2030? But with that said I want to say this we can't even speak of our holy fathers name without coming under fire. The reason being I don't know for the world to me.
I really hate to even mention the iiluminti without getting chilling of coming under fire. The world is a small place even though they say the world is big but to me it's small and the sick is at work not to mention the eclipse we seen last year.  Ugh  it's so much I want to write about bit it creeps me out! Be good be safe brothers and sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment