Featured Post

Everything's a game

I mean take your money and go. if not pay the ultimate price of not coming back.. Take  one time to never do it again it's like gum on t...

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Prince eric: age of darkness

Your father is a good king were very wealthy. The sheek army will be slightest one by one. Said the queen yes mother father surely will talk them out of there own armory for a trade of gold sarcasticly said the Prince.  But mother if he fails I'll be king I'll side with them and be even more powerful then my father.  There's only one other nation that's more powerful then the sheek army.
And that's the second army! I don't know why father wanted to go in to battle what if he is to never return?
He will said the queen until then let's get ready for dinner my prince. I wouldn't want you starving.  You need to be as strong as your father.  If your going to be king. You have reining in the morning get ready! Make sure you feed the prisoners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment