Featured Post

Everything's a game

I mean take your money and go. if not pay the ultimate price of not coming back.. Take  one time to never do it again it's like gum on t...

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Let me stop you

if life gives you the right tools to pursue or make put your dreams you should do so. I'm really not the best at what I do but I've put my mind together to make my dreams active and so they would come true. There's nothing I haven't done steps I haven't put in place to make sure im successful. As hard as it is or it may seem I have a dream. though Trump made it illegal to dream I still focus with all my energy.
If I were a school teacher on how to make things come true I would earn a Grammy for my works. As we all should know it takes time and discipline of one another to make the dream work. Nothing comes easy as I have experienced through out my mistakes and misfortunes. Curious to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment