Featured Post

Everything's a game

I mean take your money and go. if not pay the ultimate price of not coming back.. Take  one time to never do it again it's like gum on t...

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Kings of Kings: age of darkness

Prepare me for battle round the soujers. We have to stop them before they reach the castle. King a small army of 300 men is at our right flank. And we have another four hundred to the right. What are we to do?.
The king and his men are ready for war. Seattle up the horses and send the messenger down see if we can buy some time.  I don't want this to get out of hand the king said with an evil look and a frail smile. Uriah said the king the souljers followed URAH Urah Urah. They were ready to battle.
The king is out of his place don't you think prince? Asked the reaper. You should stop your father before him you and his men get slathered by the sheek army.  They're known for taking down huge armies while having been out numbered with only 200 men. NO if my father fails I will be king I'll work a deal with the sheek army and become king of Kings. They take no prisoners said the reaper I'm the only safe body here! They know im all about peace witch my father broke said the Prince.
SON! said the queen said what is this that I'm hearing about you being king of Kings if your father fails? Said the queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment