Featured Post

Everything's a game

I mean take your money and go. if not pay the ultimate price of not coming back.. Take  one time to never do it again it's like gum on t...

Monday, August 6, 2018

Part one age of darkness

 Not until his heart spills over. I wouldn't want to have him in darkness. He belongs with the others. Torn apart with the sheep you go!. No never I don't understand  why king. 
  Your payment of one hundred dollars  is due and you failed to pay. King please (off with his head). The exicutioner drags the poor man to his knees!. Stop One said in the crowd. I'll pay his payment  of $100.
 The crowd looks with a twist. The man with a blank stare.  It's only right I pay the payment of a hundred dollars said the old man. The crowd Looks back at the poor man no payments said the king. I don't want his money. 
 It's set for him to be executed today behead him said the king. (the queen slowly puts her head up) off with his head. And for future reference kill the old man too. The crowd yells, the poor man is dragged to his knees once more tears and sweat dropping from his face. the Axe swings in the air one last time.    And comes down with a brute force splat!! The poor Mans head rolls off the ledge. Do you want a war the man asked with a smile on his face. Seize him the king said.  No worries king with his hands up I come in peace I am the 7th god reaper of peace. Father! 
 The Prince shouted! Silence son said the king.  Grab him as he looks towards the guards and bring him to me at once! What are you doing here asked the king.  I'm here to redeem you, your full of tricks. I don't see how a man of your power wouldn't let the poor man slide.  when a man is down you kick him? Asked the reaper. Are you the only reaper here? asked the king with a surprised look. No replied the reaper. There is a war coming I came to warn you about.  King!!! To be continued

1 comment: